March 9, 2009
Stairs!
For the past couple weeks Sophia has been able to climb up one or two of our steps. This weekend she took off and climbed up the entire stair case! Her Aunt Crystal might have had something to do with encouraging this. So we spent yesterday following her up the stairs and then carrying her back down, just to turn around and do it all over again. This morning I was busy doing my usual morning clean-up after breakfast and I realized it was awfully quiet. Quiet baby means trouble around here so I started searching. Sure enough, in the one minute that I was busy Sophia had made her way about three quarters of the way up our stairs. I found her and she was just smiling away!! She is so proud of her new skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment