She has had one cold since her tubes, but it is NOTHING like when she used to get sick. Its not even bothering her sleep, which is much appreciated by mommy and daddy! We went to follow up with Dr Zlab (her ENT) this past week and he said her tubes are in place perfectly and her ears look great. We got some neat fitted ear plugs for when we go to the lake this summer. Thankfully we don't have to use them in the pool or in the bath, just the lake.

The biggest news, by far, is that I am now offically a stay at home mommy. I was initially set to stay at work until March 13, but one of my coworkers decided to make life difficult so I ended up leaving one month early. I did spend one week at home without Sophia to get some major cleaning/organizing done at home, which was great! We've been home together for a week now and I am loving it and I think she is too, although Friday she was a total daddy's girl.
If you hadn't already noticed, the picture at the top of the page is Sophia's first birthday invitation that I designed using my Scrapblog account. I love that site and figured this way she could have an invitation all her own for her first birthday!
Well, there is my update. Love to you all!
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment