In other "big girl" news, we took the plunge today and turned Sophia's carseats forward facing in both cars. The current recommendation is to continue rear facing until age 2, but since the carseat was out of my car already and we are SO close to 2 we decided to go ahead and do it. She tested both out sitting in the garage, but the real test will be the trip to church tomorrow morning. Hopefully she enjoys it, I know we will really enjoy getting to see her little face while we drive down the road!
I also spent some time this evening going through the next size of clothes that have been handed down from Kristi and Niki. I ended up with close to three loads of clothes that will fit this spring/summer! I spent the entire time going on and on about how cute everything was and how lucky we are to be getting all these hand-me-downs. I just can't begin to imagine how much money all those would have cost if we had to buy them new! Yes, I have awesome in-laws, you can be jealous now! :-)
Off to switch loads so Sophia can have a new-to-her dress to wear to church in the morning!
LuCinda
A few (late) pictures!
Sophia's first real trip in her forward facing carseat. She really did enjoy it, even though the look on her face doesn't say that:
Sophia and Beta Max:

1 comment:
Ellie loves her hand-me-downs from her 4 Iowa City cousins as well. We are both SO lucky!!! The fish story is super cute- cannot wait to meet Beta Max.
Post a Comment