March 22, 2010
Busy weekend
Spring fever has hit the Beltman House! I spent last week doing some spring cleaning and in the frenzy decided we needed new paint. Off to Menards we went.....and came out with six gallons of paint! We got enough to do satin/flat stripes of grey in our master bedroom and bathroom, green in the office, and brown in the entryway. Late Friday evening Brad and I got started on the bedroom. Despite running all over the city on Saturday we managed to complete the project last night. I was somewhat disappointed after the first coat went down, but am IN LOVE with the finished project. It was a lot of work, especially since we also had to paint the ceiling, but worth every second. Today I am hoping to tackle the entryway during nap and then convince Brad to help me move the desk in the office to start on that tomorrow/Wednesday. Also of note, we found the tin flower pictures for 50% off at Menards.....not where I would expect to be buying home decor, but we also picked up a print for the entryway! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment