After the zoo we headed to Farm Bureau for a nice picnic lunch with Brad. Unfortunately, it was just too windy to eat outside so we took over a conference room and ate in there. It was a nice lunch and its always great to get to see Brad at noon.
Unfortunately, we came home to a sick dog mess. Thankfully Sophia went down for her nap right away so I could clean up the mess. Once again I am so in love with my Spot Bot and grateful that he got to clean up the majority of the mess instead of me.
Here are some zoo pictures to enjoy. I'm sure we will have many more to come as the summer progresses and more and more exhibits are open.
The tiger was pacing right up by the glass so Sophia got to see him up close and personal!
Turning around for another pass!

No comments:
Post a Comment