Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 29, 2010

Birthday Girl

This past weekend we celebrated Sophia's second birthday with lots of family and friends over. We had an awesome party despite the fact that she woke up at 3 o'clock that morning! She got lots of wonderful presents and really enjoyed the time with everyone.

Yesterday we got out to enjoy the beautiful weather with a family walk and bike ride as well as some quality time on her new swing set. Today she even managed to climb the ladder on her slide all by herself. She's such a big girl!

I purchased our Blank Park Zoo membership last week as well so we are venturing out for our first time this year tomorrow. I think Sophia will really enjoy it, especially since she can run around this year where last year she was confined to the stroller.

I'll post pictures as soon as I have them on the computer.

Love,
LuCinda

No comments: