Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 31, 2010

Treadmill!

My hubby loves me, oh boy does my hubby love me!!

After talking to Brad's sister a couple weeks ago she got in contact with us and offered to sell us her treadmill. So last week Brad helped them move a few items and in return they hauled the treadmill to our house and got it all set up for me. We got it for a steal and I have used it at least once every day since we got it! I'm still running outside as well, but its so nice to be able to get a quick mile or two in during nap or after Sophia goes to bed at night. This morning was the perfect example--I went out to meet a friend for a run at 6, but due to rain was done by 6:15. But wait, NO PROBLEM, I just came home and finished my time on the treadmill while watching trashy TV. You just can't beat that!

In other family news, we have decided to enroll in our church's Financial Peace University course. Although we have a good handle on our finances and save every month, we thought this course could offer us some more insight into saving and investing for our future. I have read Dave Ramsey before and thought his plan was a good one so now we are just taking it one step further. We start September 12 so I'll try to keep posting on what we are learning!

Now I'm off to get ready for our favorite rainy-day activity---a trip to the library!!

1 comment:

The Family said...

How fun on all accounts! I need to get motivated to run. Maybe after summer hours are over and I don't have to go to bed early.