Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 2, 2010

Leveling Off

Thank goodness after two days of devouring everything in sight Sophia has gone back to her normal eating habits.  She still eats more than most 2 year old girls I know, but at least she isn't eating more than Brad at this point! :-)  She ended up eating almost as much yesterday and also taking a long nap, although only 3 hours this time.  Today she was back to normal.  This going a full year between well visits is hard, though, as I want to know how big she's getting.  Since I'm friends with the girls at the clinic I think I'm going to sneak her in for a quick weight and height one of these days.  I'm sure they will indulge me.



On a slightly differing note, Sophia has a pretty sweet black eye today.  Last night she was spinning circles in the living room and apparently got a little too dizzy, crashing into the end table.  Some how we have managed to avoid injury up to this point with our glass and metal tables, but I knew the day would come eventually.  The picture really doesn't do it justice, but it bruised immediately last night, poor girl.
Black left eye.
Obviously she's not letting it slow her down!

No comments: