Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 30, 2012

Garage Sales

I am in the process of gathering up all my goods to sell off at my mom's group's annual garage sale.  I really didn't think I would have much this year, but I'm realizing I have more than I thought.  I've already got three large totes completely full and that's not including the big items like the infant carseat, baby bathtub, Boppy, changing pad, etc.  I was extremely happy with my profits last year and can't wait to see what I make this year. I know it won't be as much since last year I had enough girl's clothing to hold my own sale, but I'm still excited.

On the other end of things, our city wide garage sales are this weekend.  They officially start Saturday, but most open Friday so a friend and I are planning to get out nice and early to see what deals we can snag.  I'd like a couple new summer outfits for both kids and maybe a couple outside toys, but I'm mostly just browsing.  I still have a ton of fun, though!  How I love garage sale season!

No comments: