Collin and Sophia both started swimming lessons this past week and it is going great. I haven't gotten to see Sophia in action yet since I was in a parent participation class with Collin, but this week his class is done so we can watch how well she does. My mom and the teacher both gave me great reports, though, about how she was putting her head under water, "scooping" with her arms, and kicking great working on her form. Collin did great for his first lessons. He let me dunk him with little complaint, loved to put his little mouth underwater and blow bubbles, and absolutely loved front floating. He was not a fan of the back float, but I think part of that was because it was so sunny he couldn't keep his eyes open and actually see me. We'll work on it, though!
I can't wait to see Sophia in action. After an afternoon in the pool with the Larson family I have no doubt she will do awesome, though!

No comments:
Post a Comment