I have been holding off writing this post as I'm terrified to jinx myself, but I think after 14 months Collin has finally decided to start sleeping through the night (well, sort of). He now goes from 8 until 5 consistently. He then wakes up just enough to find his water (or holler at us if he can't) and then goes back to sleep until 6/7. Usually if I feed him then he will go back to sleep until 8, which is amazing. I know some people didn't understand why I didn't let him cry himself back to sleep in the night and insist on stopping those night feedings, but he is so small and really was taking in a full feeding so I just couldn't push too hard. I figure I've got the rest of my life to sleep, he is only tiny once. I do think my body is having a hard time adjusting to the longer stretches of uninterrupted sleep as I swear I am MORE tired since this all started than when I was getting up two or three times a night.
Sophia has also been sleeping in until 8 since we got back from our weekend at King's Pointe so we are all bumming it sleeping in! I can't say I'm sad about that. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment