Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 10, 2012

Sick!

Sophia's preschool and dance classes have been hit with stomach bugs the last two weeks and this weekend our family got its turn.  Thursday Collin started with a fever and was really sleepy, but was otherwise symptom free.  Friday he started throwing up, though.  Poor kid only wanted to sleep on me and then would intermittently get sick.  Crystal and Ryan came to the rescue and took Sophia out to dinner and kept her overnight Friday night as she was feeling a bit neglected and restless with all of my attention on Collin.  Saturday he seemed to be doing better so we got some work done around the house and had lunch and dinner with the Steffens.  In the middle of the night Saturday, though, it caught up with me.  I'll spare you the details, but I spent all night Saturday and all day Sunday either getting sick or moaning on the couch.  Seriously, it was pathetic!  Thankfully a day of rest did the trick and I am back to normal today.  Collin, however, is still a bit needy and isn't eating as much as normal.  I have no doubt he's eating as much as most 1 year olds, just not his normal amounts.  :-)  Hopefully another good night's sleep will get him back to 100% tomorrow.  I've washed all the bedding, sanitized the house, and am praying just the two of us end up with it.

No comments: