After spending an evening in her niece Danielle's big girl bed and a few naps in Mommy and Daddy's bed, Sophia decided it was time for a big girl bed of her own. So tonight after dinner we converted her crib. She immediately grabbed her blankie and crawled up into it. When I asked if she liked it she said "yeah" and leaned down to kiss the mattress. This may change come bedtime, but we are very hopeful! Here's a cute video Brad took.
I will definitely keep you updated on how tonight goes. Oh, and if you are wondering about the diaper that is because Sophia decided against big girl panties this evening. Much cooler to run around in nothing but a diaper!!
Love,
LuCinda

1 comment:
that is so cute and we could hear you all too. I don't think I have done this before.
Post a Comment