Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 11, 2009

Snow Play

Both yesterday and today we managed to get out and play around in the snow. Sophia wasn't a big fan at first, but after coaxing her off the porch yesterday she took to it wonderfully. Yesterday we spent lots of time pushing the toy lawnmower (using it as a snowblower like the neighbor) and riding on her little car. Today she got out the broom and mop and "helped" daddy scoop the walk. Well, actually, our walk was done, he was helping the neighbor. And since I'm such a little kid when it comes to snow I even got out and rolled around in it, including taking a flying leap into what looked like a soft snowbank--not so much! I barely left a dent.

Anyway, here are a few pictures!
Using the "snowblower"



The drift by the back door, which has gone down significantly

"Small" drift by the driveway

Our drift by the back fence. Yep, its taller than me!

No comments: