Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 7, 2009

Sleepy girl

Sophia slept in a bit this morning (until 7:10 if that counts), but still was very cuddly and a bit fussy this morning, which is highly unusual for her. Unfortunately, with shots scheduled and a storm coming we couldn't stay inside all morning. So despite the fussing I packed her up to head to Dr Beebe's for the second dose of her H1N1 shot. She actually calmed down and played around the lobby and talked with Sandy. She did okay with the shot, although she did cry more than normal, but puppy stickers solved that. Then it was off the grocery store for a few quick items (how is it we are always out of milk?). We made it halfway through the store before her eyes started shutting. By the time we were at the checkout she was laying on the handlebar dosing. It was the cutest thing and I really wish I would have had my camera with me. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. She was even so tired she skipped lunch, which is unheard of! Now she is fast asleep upstairs and I'm off to get some laundry done. Thought you might enjoy a cute little story. Lets hope the fussing is over for the day. I would enjoy some more cuddles, though!

Love to you all,
LuCinda

No comments: