The pregnancy itself is still going so well. It really has been the easiest pregnancy ever! My swelling picked up a bit this weekend with the heat and all the activities from the 4th of July, but they're pretty much back to normal again today. I am a little nervous, however, that the spreading of my feet that has occurred won't subside even after the baby is here. The bright side of that is that I will get to buy new shoes! :-) I'm pretty tired today, but considering how busy we were all weekend that's not a surprise. Otherwise I'm feeling great!
Our funny story of the day comes from making a "dry run" to the hospital this afternoon. We decided it would be a good idea to have my mom drive to the hospital and go all the way in to Labor and Delivery just so she and Sophia knew the drill. The drive was pretty uneventful, we parked, and in we went. Sophia was excited to once again get to see the waterfall in the lobby. To the elevators we go and on up to the fifth floor. The three of us step off of the elevator and immediately three nurses perk up at the desk. "Can we help you?" They chime. "Oh, no, sorry, we're just doing a test run!" Those poor ladies were all excited to see some action and I had to disappoint them. It honestly never occurred to me that the nurses would perk up upon seeing a very pregnant lady walking onto the Maternity floor....oops! Its okay, they'll get their go at me next week.
| 38 weeks |

1 comment:
One week... that is crazy! You will be a great mother to two little ones.
Post a Comment