Well, there's no doubt about it, I make small babies!! Collin had his two month checkup today and while he has grown 3 inches and is up to 22 1/4 inches now (15%) he is weighing in at a tiny 8 pounds 5 ounces (1%)! Dr Beebe is mildly concerned and wants to see him back in a month for another weight check, but the fact that Sophia and I are tiny and that we have just finally gotten all the dairy cleared out of his system makes her not overly concerned. Hopefully getting rid of all that yucky dairy in my system will help him put on some additional weight. Either way, he is developing just as he should be with lots of smiles and cooing. I'm now on the search for some newborn clothing for fall/winter as we only have a couple pairs of pants and two long sleeve onesies.
He also got that nasty first round of shots today, which he took like a champ. He screamed at nurse Kendi while she was doing it, but as soon as I was able to pick him up he's been fine. He has been sleeping peacefully in the swing since we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment