There's no doubt about it, Sophia loves her baby brother. We've only seen a couple instances of slight jealousy and even those were extremely minor. Usually it involves asking the parent holding Collin to pass him off so she can play with them. More often than not, though, she exhibits pure love for him. She can be found holding him several times per day and loves to just sit by him wherever he happens to be chilling out. The biggest sign of affection, by far, though, is the fact that she will share her blanket with him! That is the one item that I have never required her to share with anyone as I think everyone should have one comfort item that doesn't have to be shared. However, without any prompting she will often cover him up with it when he is fussing or she thinks he might be cold. Its absolutely endearing!
 |
| Small smile for big sister |
 |
| Resting together |
 |
| The much-loved blankie |
1 comment:
I cannot believe she is sharing her blankie! She must really love her baby brother! Super cute pictures.
Post a Comment