January 4, 2011
12 weeks
Today we hit 12 weeks with this pregnancy and Friday we have our second appointment and a possible ultrasound. This past month has gone quickly, but I'm still excited to get back in there and check to make sure we are progressing the way we are supposed to. My two big questions at this point are a) can I do the Fight For Air Climb in March and b) at what point am I banned from making a four hour car trip. I was really looking forward to the Climb again this year, but if the doc thinks its a bad idea I am at least going to try to volunteer to help. Don't think I won't be hitting all of you up for donations either way, though! Especially this year the ALA is big on our donation list. I also need to check on my limit on car rides because we have two important events this spring/early summer that I want to make sure I can make it to. On a more humorous note, Sophia has decided Sparky is not a good nickname for the baby. She now calls it Baby Bubbles. Its so adorable and she talks to him/her and about him/her constantly! So cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment