I gave in and went in search of some maternity jeans that actually fit last night and now I AM IN LOVE!!!! We started out the evening with dinner at Olive Garden (or Flower Garden as Sophia calls it), which was amazing. We haven't eaten there since our friends Crystal and Ryan got engaged over four years ago. Then we ventured out to Kohls. The very first pair of maternity jeans I grabbed were a petite small. Since this rarely happens I thought for sure they would be expensive, but they actually weren't too bad....on sale for 32 bucks. I grabbed a second pair (and the only other remaining pair of petite smalls) and headed to the dressing room. Pair number one fit amazingly and were comfy enough that I debated just wearing them out of the store. Pair number two are slightly too big, but I bought them anyway, stuck the receipt in the pocket, and will try them on over the next month to see if I grow into them. If not, Kohls has just about the best return policy out there so I can always return them. I'm bumming in sweatpants at home today, but can't wait to put those awesome jeans on and may even wear them to church tomorrow morning just to get to wear them. We also stopped by Old Navy and I picked up a maternity sweater on clearance for $8. I think I'll venture back later in the week and if they still have the other color I'll pick that up as well. For that price I just can't pass up a cute sweater!
This morning Brad helped me rearrange just about every cupboard in our kitchen and we managed to do it in just under an hour. I decided it was high time to get Sophia's dishes and snacks down where she can reach them as she always wants to help set the table, put away dishes, and get her own snacks. Now its easily accessible for her! Now its just a matter of remembering where we put everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment