| 13 weeks Sophia wanted in on the action this week! |
January 11, 2011
13 weeks
Today we hit 13 weeks....almost 1/3 of the way through! I am now in that horribly awkward stage of not fitting in any of my regular jeans, but also not fitting into any of my maternity jeans very well either. They are good for bumming around the house, but really are too big to look nice going out and about. I did manage to find three pairs of dress slacks that fit almost perfectly right now, though, so that may become my new uniform for a few weeks. Our ultrasound scheduled for this coming Friday got moved to tomorrow so we are all anxiously awaiting seeing Baby Bubbles again. This will be Sophia's first time seeing him/her and I can't wait to see her reaction as they should look like a real baby. I am still feeling awesome. My fatigue is completely gone and I haven't had an episode of food aversion or nausea for a couple weeks now. In fact, we have had two meals in the last week that I could have sworn were the best ever! I am currently craving dill pickle sunflower seeds, though, and may have to venture out to find some tomorrow as its all I can think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment