To keep track of my list of books for 2011 see this page. In review, so far I have read The Things We Do For Love by Kristin Hannah and Cruel Deception by Gregg Olsen. I'm a huge fan of Kristin Hannah so knew I would love this book. I managed to read it in just two days so saying it was a page turner would be an understatement. Its a nice, light read and a great way to get the year started! I will warn you, though, that I've yet to read a single one of her books without crying at least once. This one only brought about two episodes of tears, though!
Book number two was a bit more dramatic. It follows the story of a woman who is eventually convicted of suffocated two of her children, killing one of them. It explores the unthinkable disease of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. I actually read this while at basic training back in 2005, but since becoming a mother the story took on a whole new meaning to me. Since my interest is peaked by MSBP I picked up another book about it today at the library, which is next in line.

No comments:
Post a Comment