Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 11, 2011

30 Weeks

Holy cow we are now 30 weeks!!!  I kept telling myself I wouldn't panic until we were two months out and tomorrow officially marks that point.  Thank goodness we got so much work done on the nursery yesterday.  I've still got a good list going, but its mostly household things (painting the front door, deep cleaning, prepping meals) or things that won't take that long (packing the hospital bag, washing the bedding).  I honestly can't believe we are only two months away from meeting our little guy, though.

I'm still feeling pretty good.  After lots of standing yesterday and the horrible heat and humidity my sciatic nerve is acting up a bit and my poor little toes resemble sausages, but otherwise I can't complain too much.  Its funny, with Sophia when I swelled it started in my ankles and traveled down.  This time around it actually starts in my toes and travels up.  The swelling hasn't reached my ankles yet, but I'm sure as the temperature gets higher and my belly gets bigger it will.  This time around I'll be taking a picture for sure.  I remember very distinctly how swollen I was with Sophia, but never actually got a picture.  Its an odd thing, but I really wish I had one.

This afternoon I headed up to Ames for a little pampering and it felt oh so good.  A haircut, eyebrow wax, and pedicure later and I feel like a whole new woman.  I'll be heading back in the week before my c-section for another round and possibly even some highlights, we'll see.
30 weeks and sporting my newly trimmed hair

Is it just me or am I getting bigger? 

No comments: