Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 30, 2011

32 week OB appointment

I'm late updating as we were busy packing for and taking our first camping trip of the season, which was a smashing success!!  Four days of hanging around the campfire and sleeping in (even Sophia) is just what we needed.  We also got a good amount of clean up done at mom's house and ate more food than we normally consume in a week!

This past Wednesday we saw Dr Mintzer for our 32 week appointment.  My weight is still perfectly on track, as well as my blood pressure and baby's heartbeat.  I'm measuring right on as well.  I have been having a bit more swelling, but not enough to be concerned about at all.  I was full of questions at this appointment and got some great answers.  I love having an OB who is so decisive in his answers.  It really shows his confidence and all of his answers at this appointment were exactly what I was looking for, which is a bonus! :-)  Our next couple appointments are with other OBs in the practice, but we've met both and are perfectly comfortable seeing them.

No official picture this week as I was just too busy getting things ready, although we did go on a date night Tuesday and snapped a picture on our way out.

No comments: