Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 3, 2011

29 Weeks

Today was a two-fer in our household.  We hit 29 weeks in the pregnancy and also dropped Brad off at the airport for a work conference that will keep him out of town for ten days.  Thank goodness I have my mom here to pitch in.  And just to add a challenge, early this morning my niece Tonia dropped off Harper to stay with us until tomorrow evening.  So, that's a 70-something, a decently pregnant 30 year old, a newly 3 year old, and an 18 month old.  We make quite the group getting around town!!  Today we took on the challenge of the mall play area, which went even better than expected, and tomorrow we are taking on the zoo.....look out animals here we come!!

I'm still fighting this awful congestion, but instead of my sinuses and chest as of Saturday it has officially moved into my right ear.  I can no longer hear at all out of that ear and it is painful if I move in certain positions.  I gave in and went to urgent care on Sunday, but the doc said it was "only gunk" not infection so there was nothing he could give me other than to suggest Sudafed and Tylenol.  Lovely!  The plan is to call the OB in the morning if I'm not miraculously better as its starting to effect my equilibrium and making this already hormonal pregnant lady downright grumpy at times.

Otherwise the pregnancy is still going great.  I'm a little more tired this evening, but that is to be expected after such an eventful day!  The goal is to be in bed early tonight after some serious prayers about both girls sleeping through the night and waking at a decent hour.....I'd love 8 am, but I'll take 7.  :-)

29 weeks

No comments: