| 31 weeks with no makeup, yikes! |
May 17, 2011
31 Weeks
Today marks 31 weeks pregnant! Overall I'm still feeling good, although as noted yesterday heartburn has kicked in. I've also got a bit of swelling in my toes at the end of a long day, but considering how much of my day is spent on my feet or getting up and down off the floor I'm okay with that. I'm having some Braxton-Hicks contractions again, but nothing that is too painful or comes consistently, although they do make my stomach hard as a rock and it sticks out in a point when I'm having one. I realized today that we have something going on every single weekend from now until June 25 and at that point we only have three weekends left before we are a family of four. It makes it seem so much closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment