I've mentioned somewhat in passing that I've had heartburn over the last couple weeks, but last night it kicked in big time. I was laying in bed trying to get comfy when all of a sudden my chest and throat were ON FIRE!! Thank goodness we keep the Tums on the headboard. A couple chalky disks down and I was able to fall asleep. Unfortunately, that only lasted a couple hours. I woke up in the middle of the night with another round and a horrible stomach ache. A few more Tums and an hour of tossing and turning and I was back to sleep again. I woke up tired, but heartburn free this morning. That is until I started picking up toys. Bending over in itself is becoming challenging nowadays, but add in fire in the throat and it becomes downright impossible. So, half the toys got picked up and the rest will be left for Sophia and Brad to tackle!
Speaking of Sophia, she melted my heart this morning. I was on the computer checking email while she played in the living room when she came running in.
Sophia: "I want to be a grown up."
Me: "Why, baby?"
Sophia: "Cause I can't wait to be a big sister!!"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:
Post a Comment