Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 31, 2011

33 weeks

I am officially 33 weeks pregnant today, which means in a short 6 weeks we will be meeting our little man!  For some reason six weeks seems so much sooner than seven did.  At this point we have something going on every weekend until the end of June, which should help time go quickly.  We are also a short 13 days away from all of Sophia's summer activities starting (soccer, followed by swimming lessons, followed by VBS) which will also help time keep trucking.

I am feeling really well still with just a few flares of heartburn at night, mostly when I manage to scoot myself down flat in my sleep.  My swelling is still minimal, but tonight it did flare up a bit more than it has up to this point.  I blame the awesome weather and will gladly take a bit of swelling if it means gorgeous outdoor days (at least at this point)!  This past weekend we spent four glorious days camping at my mom's and while people seem to think I was crazy to go tent camping in my third trimester I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to go back this weekend.  I slept really well on the air mattress by inflating it to just the perfect amount where my belly could sink in and I could actually sleep on my stomach.....Heaven for a stomach sleeper!  I even briefly considered moving it to our bedroom floor for a nap today.  :-)

I went ahead and ordered some of our last baby supplies on Amazon today, including a few pacifiers to have on hand and our baby monitor, which I am hoping is as awesome as the reviews say it is.  I need to make a shopping trip to Target to get a few more things (mostly nursing accessories) and we will officially have everything we need.  I also got a message from my friend Dawn asking when they could drop off all the hand me downs the little guy is so lucky to be inheriting from the best dressed two year old I know!

I've still got a few things on my "honey-do" list for Brad to complete, but those should be done in the course of one day if we can convince my mom to come watch Sophia and we just get busy.  Of course, finding a free day to do them might be the hard part!

33 weeks

No comments: