On the list for the day was Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls, black bean brownies, almond bars, and apple crisp. We also got a pot of chili going as is our Christmas Eve tradition. I have to say, they all turned out amazing and I am actually gearing up to do another batch of the cinnamon rolls to dole out for Valentine's Day. We really loved them!
If you have never had the priviledge of baking or cooking with me then you might not believe just how big of a mess I make. Its ridiculous, actually, just how messy my kitchen gets no matter how simple the recipe is. Case in point:
This was halfway through the morning and after doing a sink full of dishes already! For the Beltmans reading, notice the ever-present Beltman Cookbook hanging out open to another awesome recipe?!
And, all the finished products, YUMMY:

No comments:
Post a Comment