Either way, I'm pumped. I've promised myself I will stick to my usual 45 minute treadmill runs or 4 mile outdoor runs for the week and then see what I can add on next weekend.
August 6, 2012
1 hour 15 minutes
Last night I had my very first run of over one hour with 1 hour 15 minutes. I felt good enough I could have kept going, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to walk today. Turns out the foam roller and Epson salt bath worked and I have no soreness whatsoever.....should have kept going! I have no idea how far I went as my treadmill mileage seems to be off, but it said 5.5 miles so I am guessing at least 6-6.5. My toe was really sore afterward, but the pain dissipated while I was in the bath. I'm afraid I'm going to just have to suck it up and go pay the $45 to have my podiatrist adjust my inserts a bit. Why does it have to be so expensive?! I'm also going to look into buying the foot pod that goes with my Garmin so I can get a better read on how far I'm going on the treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment