August 28, 2012
New vacuum!
When I went away to college there was one vacuum for the entire female dorm, which just wouldn't work with my obsessive vacuuming, so I went out and bought my own. Fast forward 12+ years and I finally had to replace it. Over the last year it has been eating belts, but each time I replaced the belt it seemed to start working again. The last time, though, the suction just didn't come back as strong as it was before. I thought it was probably okay, but borrowed my mom's vacuum just to see. Um, YUCK!!!! The amount of crud her vacuum got out of my carpets was nausea inducing so I ordered a new vacuum for us. It came via UPS last night and I may have spent the evening moving all the furniture in each kiddo's room and vacuuming. I can't tell you how much I love this thing. The suction is amazing, the hose comes on automatically instead of having to plug everything in, and it has a retractable cord instead of having to wrap, wrap, wrap it around when you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is something to be said about good quality cleaning equipment. Enjoy!
Post a Comment