Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 3, 2012

Collin's birthday parties!

I am WAAAAY late getting this up, but we did manage to have two fabulous birthday parties for Collin.  We did the first one at home with my family, Brad's sister, and a couple friends.  Unfortunately, our camera batteries were acting up so most of those pictures are on Brad's phone.  Hopefully I can convince him to move them to the computer tomorrow.  I had a lot of fun making and decorating the cupcakes and Collin loved eating them and all of his gifts.
Birthday boy with mommy and daddy

"Seriously mom, just let me eat one!"

The decorations, we went simple

Sophia and Allie in their mixed up dress ups

Collin and Genevieve, who is about 9 months younger!



The next weekend we went up to Orange City to celebrate with two of Brad's nieces, who also have July birthdays.  The kids got great gifts, my SIL had an awesome cake made to celebrate all three, and after the typical festivities were over we got out the slip and slide and the kids went to town!  I was a bad mommy, though, and was so busy enjoying the fact that someone else had to do all the set up and cleaning that I didn't take any pictures, oops.

No comments: