| 34 weeks |
June 8, 2011
34 Weeks
Somehow we are already at 34 weeks! I'm still feeling really well and survived another weekend camping up in Beaver, although Friday night was hot enough we borrowed a fan from Mom's house to keep the tent a few degrees cooler. Even with the heat and being at a family reunion all day Saturday my swelling is still very minimal. My feet hurt like nobody's business for the first ten minutes or so each morning, but once I get moving I'm still feeling pretty great! Baby boy is still moving a good amount and gets the hiccups at least once per day, which is both amuses me and makes me feel sorry for him at the same time. Sophia talks about his arrival more and more and has told me several times over the last week that she is ready for him to come home. Just one more month to go and she will get her wish! I'm fighting the nesting urge as well as I can, but I'm afraid by this time next week it will be in full force. Last night Rory and Dawn brought over a ton of boy hand me downs and I was up late sorting and organizing them. Tonight I've convinced my poor, loving husband to take everything down to the basement so I can do a bit more resorting (color coordinating totes isn't going overboard, right????). At least they won't have to come back up until he's ready to grow into the next size and hopefully by that time I'll be able to do the lifting myself without feeling like I've run a marathon. The urge is very strong to wash all the bottles and bedding, set up the pack and play, pack the hospital bag, and install the carseats, but I'm doing my best to hold off at least another two weeks before tackling those tasks as it just really is too early at this point. We'll see how that goes, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you should just give in and do all the stuff listed. The bedding in the room at the very least (I loved going into the room and seeing everything ready to go). Oh, and nothing wrong with color coordinating totes! Ellie's are all the same color, but they are labeled by sizes and organized by season.
We sort by size and then season as well. Now that we have one of each, though, his totes are blue with blue labels and hers are clear with pink labels. It took all had not to run out and try to find pink totes yesterday, but since I've got so many clear ones it wouldn't be cost effective!
Post a Comment