Image and video hosting by TinyPic

June 26, 2011

Swelling

Well, its official, I'm swollen.  I have had just a tiny bit of swelling in my toes the last couple weeks, but nothing major.  That all changed this morning.  :-(  I woke up with extremely stiff and sore fingers and feet, but got ready and headed out to church as usual.  As church was starting I glanced down and realized my left foot had started swelling OVER the strap of my flip flop.  If I would have had a camera I would have snapped a picture right there because it was so odd.  As church progressed so did the swelling.  By the end my left toes, foot, and ankle were all swollen with the right toes and foot swelling as well, but not as bad.  Coincidentally, they were doing blood pressure checks this morning so I thought it might not be a bad idea to have mine checked.  It was slightly high for me while pregnant (98/80s) but definitely not high by any means.  So, I headed home to push fluids and put my feet up.  I continued this regimen at Brad's nephew Alex's birthday party and the swelling is considerably less now, although its pretty obvious still.  I'm extremely happy I made it this far without any significant swelling, but I'm still praying it doesn't get as bad as it did with Sophia.  I can handle swelling in my fingers and feet, but please, please let me face stay normal!!!

No comments: