I'm still feeling really well, thankfully, and even took a two hour car trip up to see a high school friend today. We had a great time catching up and a day away from the house was a nice treat. Our busy schedule has officially started and there won't be many more days to just get away for an entire day. I believe that the baby has dropped at least slightly so I'm breathing easier, having much less heartburn, and sleeping somewhat better. Looking at the pictures its hard to tell, though, since he was already so low compared to Sophia.
Sophia took her big sister class this past Saturday and learned how to hold a baby and change a diaper. She was so excited to tell us all about what she learned and has repeated to me several times that you hold their head with one hand and their back with the other arm while demonstrating with empty arms. I can't wait to see a baby in her arms! She also reminds me daily that she can't pick up the baby without Mommy or Daddy there. We extended that list to also include Grandma, to which she added our friends Stacey and Adam. If you aren't on the list you may have a hard time convincing her to hold the baby for you, or for that matter getting to hold the baby yourself. She's already a bit protective! :-)
And now some pictures for your viewing pleasure!
| 35 weeks |

No comments:
Post a Comment