June 27, 2011
"Mommy, I'm having a 'traction"
As I've mentioned, I'm having some contractions off and on lately, but nothing too serious. They are starting to get uncomfortable to somewhat painful so I've been stopping when they happen and breathing through them. Sophia, of course, has taken notice. Last week I had an especially nasty one while sitting on the floor and she sat there and rubbed my back until it went away. Today, however, it was apparently her turn. We were driving home from swimming lessons and we hear from the backseat, "Mommy, I'm having a 'traction". Brad turned around and asked what just as I said "oh, you're having a contraction". She then proceeded to "breathe through it" just like I do. It was seriously the cutest thing ever and when her pretend contraction was over she took a nice big cleansing breath and went on with her playing. SO CUTE! Just another reminder to us that she takes in everything we do and say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment