June 24, 2011
36 Week OB Appointment
We had our 36 week OB appointment this morning, which kicks off our weekly appointments. We've actually only got two more scheduled before the c-section! My weight gain was perfectly on track again, as was my blood pressure. I'm measuring right on as well, which is a relief since I've had a bit more swelling the last couple days and was somewhat concerned about fluid build up again. We very briefly discussed my increasing Braxton-Hicks, but since I'm not too worried about them neither are they. We did bring up at what point I should go in should I go into labor and Dr Shaw advised us to just call if contractions became consistent and they would make the call from there. Not that I think it will happen, but you know me, I've got to be prepared just in case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment