This past Friday we had our 16 week OB checkup. I have gained a whopping 2 ounces from the last appointment, but no one is concerned as baby is measuring right on and I did have a little more to begin with this time than I did with Sophia. Baby's heart rate was excellent at 164. Over the past couple weeks I have been feeling what I thought was movement, but sometimes its hard to tell. When that Doppler hit my belly, though, there was no doubt. Bubbles kicked at it just the way Sophia always did! We saw Dr Mintzer for the first time and while he was a little dry towards us he was excellent with Sophia. As I've said, I'm not really concerned with beside manner, just the OB's skills as a surgeon, and from what I've heard he is excellent! Plus you can't beat an OB who is great with kids. We'll be taking another weekly picture tomorrow at 17 weeks, but for now here are my 16 week pictures.
 |
| 16 weeks |
 |
| Add caption |
1 comment:
So next appointment we get to find out the gender?
Post a Comment