Image and video hosting by TinyPic

February 9, 2011

Book 5

Book number five for 2011 was True Devotion by Dee Henderson.  I am a big fan of this author and have read several of her books, but this was the first I had read in this series.  I'll definitely be picking up the rest the next time we are at the library, though.  This book was a fabulous blend of romance and military.  It follows the story of a woman who's husband was killed in action while serving with the Navy SEALs and his best friend and commanding officer, who ultimately became one of her best friends after their loss.  Through the course of the story you watch them struggle with the decision of whether to take their relationship to the next level and all the complications that brings along with it.  Throw in another potential love interest and you've got a gripping plot!  I started this book on Sunday and finished it last night.  The only reason it wasn't done Monday was because I was too tired to stay up and finish it.

No comments: