Image and video hosting by TinyPic

February 23, 2011

19 weeks (and 1 day)

I'm a day late updating this week, but that's because I was busy getting my hair cut last night and completely forgot about getting my picture taken!  We are now 19 weeks and I can feel movement every day.  Brad is feeling it almost daily as well and Sophia even got a little kick one day hanging out in bed.  Her reaction was the best by far.  She was laying there so patiently watching her movie with her hand on my belly and all of a sudden she jerked back and looked at my belly like it had bitten her!  Yep, little brother or sister is picking on her already.  I'm still feeling really good, although I did catch a bit of a cold after too much outside time last week.  Nothing too bad really, just enough to annoy me with a scratchy throat.  I've been a bit more tired this week as well, but I'm sure that has more to do with the cold than anything.  I'm still clueless as to what I'm having, but I see the boys have just barely squeaked by the girls in the voting poll, which is the same opinion I'm getting in person.  Roughly eight and a half days and we will (hopefully) know who is right!

This weekend we will be starting the process of transforming our spare bedroom into Sophia's big girl room.  Today Sophia and I cleaned it all out and Saturday Brad is going to rewire the ceiling fan and put up the shelving in her closet.  We've been out scouting for paint twice and I think we might have a winner after tonight's trip, although I think I'm still going to stop in at one more store tomorrow just to make sure.  We're hoping to begin painting next weekend and have her completely moved in by her birthday, which is just over a month away and should give us plenty of time.  The biggest project by far will be repainting all the furniture we bought for her from Uncle Robby.  I've got my heart set on white or off-white so I've got some work to do, but it will be worth it in the end, I'm sure.

Now I'm off to work on her birthday party plans!
19 weeks

19 weeks

No comments: