Image and video hosting by TinyPic

February 15, 2011

18 weeks

Today we hit 18 weeks.  For some reason that just seems so much further than 17 weeks.  In roughly 10 days we will be approximately halfway through our pregnancy, in 16 days we will (hopefully) know whether Baby Bubbles is a boy bubble or a girl bubble.....crazy!  I got to feel my first "baby body part" through my tummy this morning.  I was laying on the floor playing with Sophia and all of a sudden there was a round part sticking up by my belly button.  I have no idea if it was a bottom or a head, but it was solid and round and felt oh so cool!  Its just so amazing getting to experience this again!

I've added a poll at the top of the blog for all of you to guess whether Baby Bubbles is a boy or a girl.  I honestly have no inclination either way, but I'm curious to see what you all think.  

18 weeks
18 weeks

No comments: