Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 2, 2011

20 Weeks

Yesterday we hit 20 weeks, which means we are officially halfway through my pregnancy (well, a little more in our case).  I cannot believe we are halfway through already.  I knew pregnancy would go faster this time around having a toddler to distract me, but it seems like d-day is just around the corner now.  I guess its a good thing we will be finding out the sex on Friday so we can get to work on decorating and getting some supplies if this little one is a boy!

20 weeks with my little Minnie Mouse


My "little cold" from last week turned miserable over the weekend.  Brad was down with it on Saturday and then Sunday it hit me.  I actually ended up taking two 2 hour naps through the course of the day and was still in bed by 9/10 o'clock that night.  Monday wasn't much better, but stay at home moms don't get sick days so I sucked it up as best as I could.  Tuesday I was just miserable so I finally relented and had Brad get me some Sudafed on his way home for lunch.  Boy was I happy to get that in my system.  Sophia only let me get an hour nap in, but with the Sudafed on board I managed to finish out the day.  I ended up in bed by 8:30 last night after another dose of medicine and I'm definitely feeling better today.  Lets just hope I keep heading that direction.  I do think I'm going to try to hit the sheets early again tonight just in case, though!

No comments: