Yesterday we hit 25 weeks in the pregnancy. Unfortunately, "hit" was exactly what I felt like. The afternoon started off with me being super sleepy. Thank goodness I stay home and could take a nap! Unfortunately, even after a nap I was still feeling very blah. Around dinner time I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions. This isn't super unusual, however, these really hurt. Eventually I got those calmed down, but low and behold I was feeling super nauseous. I finally gave in after supper and sat myself in the recliner with no intention of moving. That didn't last too long, though, as I ended up deciding to try to take a hot bath to relax. The bath helped, but at that point I was then overheated. I really did give up then and headed to bed. After a couple hours of sleep I was feeling well enough to venture downstairs for some crackers and 7Up. About 30 minutes later it was time to head back up to bed and I even managed to coerce Brad into coming up to rub my back until I fell asleep. Thankfully I had a pretty good night's sleep and felt much better this morning....well, except for the fact that I apparently managed to pinch a nerve in my shoulder spending that much time in bed. So today I've been fighting that. If its not better by morning my trusty chiropractor will be getting a call. Seriously, I knew the third trimester was going to catch up to me and I was going to be miserable and exhausted, but I'm not there yet! Hopefully it was just a rough couple of days and I'll be back to normal by the end of the week.
So, no picture this week as I'm just not up for the effort. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment