Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 19, 2011

27 Weeks

Today marks 27 weeks pregnant and also officially puts me into the third trimester.  I'm still feeling pretty good, although getting tired more easily now, especially after a long weekend back in Hospers.  I'm getting a little heartburn, mostly when I bend over to pick something up off the floor....apparently being basically upside down is no good.  My left hip is hurting a bit, but I'm sure that is due to sleeping without my awesome pregnancy pillow all weekend.  Honestly, though, I feel good.  I'm not too huge, although I'm definitely getting there.  I actually had my first ever twin comment this weekend.  Here's the conversation:
Distant cousin of Brad's that I am meeting for the first time and most likely will never see again: "When are you due."
Me: "July 12".
Cousin: "WOW!  You're huge! Are you sure you aren't having twins?"
Me: "Haha, you should have seen me with Sophia, I was twice this big!"

Truly, if you knew me when I was pregnant with Sophia I'm sure you are laughing at this comment just as much as I was.  Thankfully I'm comfortable in my skin or she might have hurt my feelings!

Baby boy is kicking his little heart out lately and the kicks are now visible on the outside even if you aren't paying attention.  Yesterday morning, while ordering my large Coke at the McDonalds drive-thru he got particularly excited and the movement got my mom's attention even out of the corner of her eye....those are some big kicks!  And yes, I do enjoy a large Coke from McDonalds on occasion....its $1.06 of pure Heaven when I need a pick-me-up.

27 weeks

No comments: