Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 1, 2011

24 Week Appointment

Today we went in for our 24 week OB appointment and my glucose tolerance test.  I'm now up 16 pounds, which is right on track according to Dr Mintzer.  Baby Boy's heart rate was at 140 today, which is also normal.  The big news of the appointment was that we have officially scheduled our c-section date and time.  I was amazed that we already have an OR time as I figured that would be something they did closer to the date of surgery, like they do for outpatient procedures.  Obviously, if there is an emergency I will be bumped back, but as of now we'll be meeting our little man just shortly after 7 am on Tuesday, July 12.  That is a short 101 days away.....better get busy on picking out a name and completing the nursery! :-)

After a nice lunch out with just Brad and I we hit up Target to use up two stackable coupons for the Fischer Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse I have heard so much about.  The best part is that with the two coupons we ended up paying $7.08 for something that is usually about $15.

As soon as we walked in the door at home Sophia came running up the stairs and asked if the doctor had taken Baby Bubbles out!  It was the most adorable thing I've heard!  We keep telling her that when Mommy goes to the hospital to have him she will stay at home with Grandma and apparently she thought today was the day since she had stayed home with Grandma all morning.  She was so very excited to get to meet him, but thankfully wasn't too horribly disappointed when we told her it will be another four months.

Soon after arriving home Dr Mintzer's nurse called with the good news that I had passed my glucose test.  Woo hoo!

Now I'm off to keep searching for some nursery bedding I love.  If I don't find something soon Mom and I will just have to get to work making some, I guess!

No comments: