Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 12, 2011

Easter Bunny

Today Sophia got to go visit the Easter Bunny and actually enjoyed it!  She hopped right up onto his lap for pictures and even thanked him after she was done.  After a quick ride on the train we ventured out to a park to enjoy the amazing weather with some play time and a picnic with friends.  It was seriously the most gorgeous day out!  We played for a little over two hours and then headed out on a couple errands and back home.  After about an hour inside we were back out again, this time only coming in long enough to eat dinner and then head right back out for a walk.  I think Sophia and I will both sleep great tonight!  I did manage to get my first sunburn of the season, though.  I guess all those warnings that your skin is more sensitive in pregnancy were right.  Luckily I'm just a little pink and it doesn't hurt at all.  I'm usually so good at layering both of us in sunscreen, but figured it was so early in the season I didn't need to worry about it quite yet---lesson learned, tomorrow we will be adequately covered!

No comments: