Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 12, 2011

26 Weeks

We are officially at 26 weeks, can you believe it?  I sure can't!  As long as everything goes to plan exactly three months from now I will be holding my little man in my arms and settling in for my first evening as a mom of two!!!  Although I'm not technically in my third trimester yet, since we will be having an early c-section we are two thirds of the way done.  We've been busy this past week, too.  Over the weekend we cleaned and painted the nursery and ordered our crib sheets.  Today I went to Hobby Lobby to scope out fabric for the bed skirt and curtains and met up with a Craigslist seller to buy a replacement carseat cover.  The first one I ordered from Amazon looked awesome in the pictures, but just didn't quite fit the carseat the way I was hoping.  Fortunately, I found someone on Craigslist who was selling an actual Graco cover that they were no longer.  SCORE!  Unfortunately, you will have to wait another day or two for pictures as my camera flash isn't working and I forgot to get pictures in the sunshine today.  
26 weeks


1 comment:

The Family said...

So you found bedding/fabric for the little guys room? Great! I cannot wait to see/hear about it.