Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 8, 2011

Feeling Better

Thank goodness I'm back to feeling better.  My shoulder was still just a tad sore yesterday, but nothing like it had been so we ventured out to Merle Hay Mall to the Red Rock Wildlife Education Center yesterday to observe and pet some wild creatures.  I think I had just as much fun as Sophia did!  We got to pet a ferret, skunk, baby black bear, Geoffroy's Cat, and two itty bitty baby opossums.  It was awesome!!  We also got to see some wolves, red foxes, and a grey fox.  We will definitely be heading back out to check them out again.  If your kids are into animals its worth and trip, especially at only one dollar per person!
Sleepy little baby black bear

The two red wolves.  They ran circles and played with each other the whole time we were there!

Petting the ferret

The skunk, which was surprisingly soft

Petting the baby black bear---AMAZING

Geoffroy's Cat

The tiny baby opossum

No comments: