I am fighting one heck of a cold that keeps alternating between my sinuses and my chest, but otherwise am feeling pretty good. I've got a supply of medicine that is okay while pregnant and I've been using it to at least get some sleep. I'm getting bigger and had my first day of puffiness in my face yesterday, but today it seems to be back to normal. I'm sure as temperatures climb it will return, though. I still haven't gotten any new stretch marks, although the ones on the right side of my belly from Sophia are getting darker again as that is where the little guy likes to hang out and push at me. My belly button is also getting more and more shallow. It never got even or popped out with Sophia, but I think there is a chance it will this time around.
Yesterday I had a bit of a freak-out about how much we have left to buy before the baby gets here, but really its mostly little things and the only things we absolutely must have before he comes are nursing supplies for me, which we can pick up anytime. We've got 75 days to go and for some reason that just seemed right around the corner last night. Today I'm being more reasonable, although I will be hitting up some garage sales with my sister-in-law this Friday to see what I can find.
| 28 weeks 1 day |
| 28 weeks 1 day |

No comments:
Post a Comment