Today I made my very first boy-oriented purchase---a blue car seat cover. Since our current infant car seat is pink I decided little man needed something more fitting and started searching for something to fix the problem. After some research I decided on this adorable car seat cover
There is some debate out there on whether using a cover that does not come with your car seat is safe or not, but from looking into this one it appears we will be able to remove the current cover and replace it with this one, making it the same thickness as the original instead of an added layer. And if it doesn't work out, or I decide its not safe enough, I ordered it through Amazon Mom so I've got free return shipping--win/win!
Its still very much sinking in that we are having a boy. I keep catching myself randomly just saying "a baby boy" or "wow, a boy"! How blessed are we?!


1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment